Full of flavor and simple enough for weeknight dinners, this curry chicken dish from Michelle Lewin is full of protein and only takes 25 minutes of total prep!
Thai Green Curry Chicken
- Cooking spray (olive, avocado, coconut)
- 1.3 lb chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 60g / 2.1 oz green curry paste
- 75g /2.6 oz onions (chopped)
- 150g / 5.3 oz zucchini (courgettes)
- 180g / 6.3 oz bell peppers
- 70g / 2.4 water chestnuts (cut into slices)
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp lemongrass paste
- 240ml /8.3 fl oz coconut milk (unsweetened)
- ½ tsp water
- 1 tsp stevia sweetener
- Cilantro (Coriander) chopped
1. Season chicken cubes with salt and pepper.
2. In a wok or large skillet over high heat, cook chicken with cooking spray until golden brown. Set aside.
3. In the same wok, cook the curry paste, onions, zucchini, peppers and water chestnuts with some olive oil. Add the Sriracha, ginger, fish sauce, lemongrass and coconut milk.
4. Let it cook for 3 or 4 minutes then add the chicken and chicken broth.
5. Add the fresh coriander and chives, then serve immediately. Enjoy!
Nutrition (1 serving)
- Calories 546
- Protein 74g
- Carbs 41g
- Fat 14g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 16g