Cool breeze, falling leaves, pumpkin and cinnamon spice, and everything nice… what’s not to love? Add a little cozy to your dessert with this healthy pumpkin cheesecake that captures the essence of fall in just one bite!
- 500 ml low fat cream cheese, room temperature.
- 250ml Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams pumpkin purée (no added sugar)
- 1 tbsp stevia powder
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 7 plain biscuits
- 5 tbsp melted coconut oil for the base
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Crush the biscuits in a blender and stir in coconut oil.
- Spread crushed biscuits along the lined baking dish (this acts as the cheesecake base). Bake the bottom layer on 180˚C for 10 minutes.
- While the bottom layer is baking, use a hand mixer to whisk the eggs with stevia in a medium bowl until they are white and fluffy.
- Add the cream cheese, protein powder, and Greek yogurt. Mix everything together again.
- Next, add the pumpkin, sea salt, and cinnamon. Mix.
- Finally, remove the base from the oven and top with the prepared cheesecake batter.
- Place back in the oven and bake everything together on 180˚C for 40 minutes or until the middle is cooked through. Enjoy!
Tip: To prevent the cheesecake from cracking on top be sure you do not over mix the batter!
Nutrition (1 serving)
- Calories 266
- Protein 16g
- Carbs 15g
- Fat 14g
- Fiber 1.5g
- Sugar 8.4g