Who says breakfast can’t taste like a decadent dessert?
Our rich, chocolatey protein smoothie with sweet raspberries is full of antioxidants and vitamins. You can’t go wrong with this perfect morning treat!
Raspberry Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
- ¾ cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 scoop protein powder (chocolate)
- ½ cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp slivered or sliced almonds
- ½ tsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place the almond milk, protein powder, and ice in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a medium bowl and top with raspberries, almonds, sunflower seeds, coconut, and chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Nutrition (1 serving)
- Calories 334
- Protein 29g
- Carbs 26g
- Fat 14.5g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 11g