I’m sure you’ve seen your fair share of before and after gym selfies on Instagram. The reason these gym selfies are so popular is they are a great way to track and share your progress.
Having a method like the gym selfie to measure your progress is crucial for maintaining your motivation to go to the gym regularly.
In this short post, I want to share with you an easy method to track your progress by creating a visual timeline of how far you have come in your fitness routine.
To get started, what I recommend doing is installing the free app Pushh.
After installing the Pushh app, follow these directions to start keeping track of your gym selfies in one place:
1. Take a photo of yourself at least once a week to create a timeline of your gym selfies in Pushh.
2. With each photo, you should add your current weight, the time and your body fat percentage in the app.
3. After a month, align your before and your after photos with the overlay and grid in the app.
4. Then, share your before and after photo on your Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or a niche social network like Healthy Selfie.
5. You can even have Pushh create a movie of your progress, which you can also share or watch for extra motivation.
Well, there you have it! A super easy way to track your before and after gym selfies and create a visual timeline of your health and fitness improvements.