These are the ultimate chocolate lover’s dessert.
Made with natural ingredients like oat flour, bananas, and Greek yogurt, our banana bread brownies are rich in flavor and sweetness making them a perfectly delicious and healthy alternative for when you don’t want added sugar.
Banana Bread Brownies
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (2%)
- 1 cup beet sugar
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 175°C / Gas 4
- In a medium bowl mash the banana with a fork until smooth.
- Add greek yogurt, almond milk, eggs, sea salt, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add the oat flour and beet sugar to the wet mixture, and fold in the chocolate chips (if using).
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish with coconut oil spray and oat flour.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the baking dish and bake for approximately 18 to 20 minutes.
- While the banana bread is cooking prepare the chocolate drizzle (if desired).
- In a small bowl, mix together the almond butter, water, cacao powder, and honey.
- Once the banana bread has finished cooking top it with the chocolate drizzle and enjoy!
Nutrition (8 servings)
- Calories 217
- Protein 5.4g
- Carbs 32g
- Fat 7g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 9g